It's only 11 days until Christmas! Still struggling for gift ideas? Then why not purchase a gift certificate for one of our fantastic adventure activities!
Christmas is fast approaching. Are you looking for a special gift or Christmas present for someone who loves doing things in the outdoors? Then why not treat them to an Outdoor Activity or a Skills Training Course with us and present them with one of our Gift Certificates this Christmas!
Buying a Gift Certificate with Lakes Outdoor Experience is easy! All you need to do is browse the exciting range of Outdoor Activities or Skills Training Courses on our website and choose what you think that special person would like to do!
On each webpage, details of our Outdoor Activities and Skills Training Courses include the price per person. When you have found the Activity or Skills Training Course you would like to buy, then simply contact us via the website; or feel free to give Iain a call on 07761 483364 and you'll find him happy to help.
How do I pay for my Gift Certificate?
You can either pay by online bank transfer into our account (we'll give you these details when you contact us) or by cheque (made out to Mr I Gallagher) to our address (again - details provided when you contact us). On receipt of your payment, your Christmas Gift Certificate can be issued to you by one of two methods.
By email - for you to print off and present.
By post - we will print off a hard copy of your gift certificate and post it to you for an additional fee of just £3.00.
I only want to pay a certain amount of money towards an activity or skills training course - not the full cost! Can I do this?
Yes - you can pay in part or in full for any activity or Skills Training Course with our Gift Certificates!
If you do not wish to pay the full price for any of our Activity Sessions or Skills Training Courses, then why not just pay a proportion of the cost? You can do this with us - just let us know how much you want to pay and your Christmas Gift Certificate can be made out for that amount; the recipient will just need to pay the balance due at the start of their activity/course.
When you buy a gift certificate from us we will need the following information from you!
- The name of the person receiving the Gift Certificate.
- The activity/course for which the gift certificate is intended.
- The value of the payment/course fee - if you wish this to be displayed on the gift certificate.
- Full address to which the Christmas Gift Certificate is to be posted - if you choose to order a hard copy by post, you must add £3.00 to the value of your payment; thank you.
So don't delay - contact us today to buy a fantastic Outdoor Activity Session or Skills Training Course for that friend, family member; or loved one today. It will probably be the best Christmas Present you have ever bought anyone!
Frequently asked questions about our Gift Certificates.
- We bought a gift certificate for someone and specified an activity, but the person has decided that they don't want to do that activity. Can the voucher be used for something else that you offer - like a different activity or a skills training course instead? Answer - It's no problem to use the Gift Certificate as full or part payment toward a different activity or skills training course as long as any difference in price is met before the gift certificate is redeemed.
- I've just bought a Gift Certificate - how long is it valid for? Answer - a gift certificate is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Purchasers please note - for "wet" activities such as Ghyll Scrambling, Canyoning or Esk Gorge Trips where total immersion in water is "generally unavoidable" we stongly advise that recipients redeem certificates for these activities no later than the end of September otherwise it just becomes too cold to enjoy a session!
- It's getting very close to the date by which I want this Gift Certificate - but can I still purchase at short notice? Answer - Yes you can! It may not be possible to "rush" you a Gift Certificate by post - but you can have it by email to your email address once your payment has cleared our bank account! All you need then is a handy means to print it off yourself and you have it!
Posting in the run up to Christmas. The last day that we will accept orders for Gift Certificates by post this year is Friday 17th December 2021. Your payment must have cleared our account before mid-day on that date otherwise your Gift Certificate will be delivered by email instead. We cannot be held responsible or liable for a failure of The Royal Mail to deliver on time or for a failure of delivery via the internet. We will, however, make sure that you do get your gift certificate by either of the above means as soon as is possible.
Tuesday 14th of December 2021